A Classic Model Revamped with the Digital Technology
POWER UP TO
WORKING AREA UP TO
3000 x 1500 mm
Processing of flat elements in the paper industry
The OF 2515 model is the most wanted technology for diemaking lasers. With countless installations worldwide, OF has been developed and implemented alongside the years with brand new features and technologies. It has been designed to be suitable for folding and corrugated cardboards dieboards sizes. It can be equipped with several add-ons and special extra designed for this model.
The cross-table technology ensures very high accuracy and very long machine’s lifespan. OF can be equipped with Rofin SLAB 3 from 1000 up to 3000 Watts.
Completely in-house built, our standard cutting head is fully integrated with our digital technology and it’s featured with a unique-in-the-market double collar magnets for a safe and quick break-away system in case of collisions and crashes with any hurdle.
Furthermore the down-holder has a unique design which works in combination with the complex algorithms embedded in our software SMART MANAGER 6 with the automatic board unevenness compensation.
CP Steel Plus
A brand-new CUTLITE PENTA design, based on 30 years experience on metal cutting, CP STEEL PLUS is a revolutionary capacitive head that, in combination with special features integrated with our software SMART MANAGER 6, allow to a quick swapping from plywood to metal and viceversa with no-lens-changeover and no manual changing or adjustment; the whole process is driven in background by software.
This new release also add a unique system of magnetic break-away for plywood cutting, keeping intact the cutting head and the down-holder in case of crashes or collision, a second integrated optical sensor also works in order to avoid collision while cutting metal.
At its own 3rd Generation COHERENT offers great advantages in terms of beam stability generating a superb kerf cutting with a well-proven technology globally accepted and recognised to the worldwide diemakers.
The great beam output together with global service network makes this resonator the top for high-wattages in diemaking and the most popular solution for high-end diemaking lasers.
- Digital camera system installed on front-end software;
- Continuous production screening;
- Easier zero position acquisition.
- In-house designed software;
- Software Nesting Module for raw material’s saving and drastic scrap reduction (2 or more files can be merged in 1);
- User friendly interface.
CP LOAD PLUS
- Straight-forward board loading with pop-up skating rollers;
- Easy and fast board allocation on the cutting bed.
- Pneumatic system;
- Superior board holding;
- User friendly;
- Simple to remove or change.
- Marking of logos and texts on plywood and paper;
- Size 500x500mm (largest one in the market);
- Ease to use in-house built software;
- Extremely accurate.
- Solid Copper Pins for a superior lifespan;
- Stable and not laser reflective.
- High Frequency Spindle;
- Z Axis digitally controlled;
- 6 Bit Changer (Posilock, Evol-Dies, Washers, Serrapid, Pocketing);
- Bit Length Sensor integrated;
- Additional Shell Surface Sensor.
- Linear Scale Glass;
- Superior accuracy on axis displacement (XYZ);
- Immediate on-screen reading positioning.
- Easy holding on pushing for “dove-tails” board;
- Ideal for large corrugated board;
- Easy and reliable.
- Easy-to-use software front-end;
- Easy editing of QR codes;
- Accurate codes engraving;
- CP SCAN is required.
- Superb active nesting system;
- Digital Camera system for nesting calculations;
- Drastic plywood wastage reduction.
- Automatic system for Rails Lubrication;
- No Maintenance or Pitstop required for planned lubrication;
- Easy-to-use tank check up and refilling.
Simple and intuitive cutting-edge front-end software, designed to guarantee the highest level of versatility and customisation.
Laser cutting has never been so easy.
Smart Manager 6
The exclusively in-house designed control software has been evolving in line with market and customer demands for many years. Smart Manager 6 has been
specifically developed to fully exploit the potential of state-of-the-art cutting systems and ensure that all Cutlite Penta products achieve top performances.
The new and revolutionary software by Cutlite Penta interfaces directly with the numerical control of the machine and with the front-end smart manager software.
|LTF MODEL||WORKING AREA|
|RF333||2500 x 1500 mm|
|RF555||3000 x 1500 mm|